Sheba Agency specially designed health care package for Geriatric Home Care involves providing continuous support to the elderly, physically and emotionally in their own homes, with the help of regular assessments performed by senior registered nurses and other clinically trained staff.
These are efficiently documented, and made available, to the clients and their medical team – updated with the latest health information/developments on the condition of our geriatric clients.
These include seniors who are:
- Coping with a chronic disease
- Recovering from an illness
- Dealing with the challenges of aging
- Need Alzheimer’s or Dementia care
Sheba Agency Geriatric Care Program usually includes services that are provided by medical care takers. These Nursing Home Care Dhaka are designed to help the senior live at home and thrive in his or her own environment. Some of these Nursing Home Service Dhaka may include, but are not limited to:
- 12-24 hours of medical care taker support
- 12/24hours of nursing support, if the client’s condition requires clinical intervention
- Regular nursing visits (if the client does not require 24/7 Home Nursing Support)
- Equipment based on the client’s requirement (may include wheel chair, walker, etc.)
- Consumables (paid for by the patient) – when available
Geriatric home health care can be challenging. However, it is the preferred choice for many aging seniors.
A well planned home care services and our supportive team to back it up, can help improve the client’s Home Health Care and overall well-being. Our home health care team can handle the following tasks as per the physician’s directive, and in accordance with the pre-planned care plan, including:
- Personal care that is tailored to the patient’s needs
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Companionship and emotional support
- Specialist Alzheimer’s/Dementia care
- On-going health monitoring
- Physical therapy